Corporate Staffing Jobs 2018 for Finance Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing company committed to providing life-saving, affordable positive impact household energy products. Some of their products include; improved cook stoves, and solar home systems. They seek to hire a Finance Manager who will play a critical role in the execution of the organization’s overall strategy and business plan. S/He will also be tasked with overseeing all accounting and budgeting activities within Kenya.
- Develop all financial reports of the Kenyan company, oversee the end-to-end budgeting process, ensure timely payments to suppliers and employees and manage cash and control stock.
- Improve the function’s processes and policies and manage a small team of accountants.
- Ensure expenditures are within budget
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation , record journal entries and issue supplier invoices and process payment to suppliers
- Disburse and manage cash to employees needed for operational expenditures
- Manage capital expenditures and run monthly depreciation schedules and ensure right level of cash is maintained in all bank accounts
- Ensure accurate reporting of inter-company transactions
- Oversee monthly stock audit, calculate and record inventory shrinkage & receivable write off
- Develop divisional P&L as well as monthly management accounts (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Issue donor reports and perform tax filing and issue statutory reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Economics/ Accounting or similar field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- 7-10 years of proven work experience in accounting
- Track record in managing teams of accountants
- Experience in financial services, banks or MFI is preferred
- Outstanding organizational and co-ordination abilities
- Have strong business acumen, managerial and communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills & detail oriented
How to Apply
ou are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager- Retail) to [email protected] before Thursday, 8th March 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: