Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy For Spare Parts Sales Executive (15-20K), Application Details
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Attend to walk in clients, phone and email enquiries, assist and provide customers with technical advice
- Record and execute client’s orders and ensure proper documentation of orders and invoices
- Man the spares shop and monitor supplies
- Develop sales strategies for the company’s products and use social network tools to expand the company’s client base and increase product awareness
- Place orders from suppliers and attend to client’s orders and deliveries
- Close sales deals under minimum supervision
- Raise invoices, issue receipts and follow up on payments
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Form four certificate (KCSE) or any relevant certificate course will be an added advantage.
- Work experience in motor spares stores, vehicle servicing or customer service
- Must have Good knowledge of car spares parts
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of motor vehicles functions
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good administration and computer skills
- Should be confident, well spoken, and presentable.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Auto spare parts Sales Executives) email@example.com before Monday 15th January 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: