Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy For Plastics Sales Executive (40-45K), Application Details
Our Client is a Kenyan owned company that manufactures and distributes plastics packaging materials and has been in existence for over 25 years. They offer packaging solutions to various food processing Industries e.g. Dairy, Horticulture, Tea, Coffee etc. They seek to hire a Sales Executive who will be tasked with increasing sales and maintaining the existing client
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Ensure customer accounts are well serviced / managed and customers are satisfied by making regular communication / visits
- Assess customer needs and provided information on product features
- Maintain and expand client data base
- Achieve budgeted monthly / yearly sales targets
- Grow market share and develop client service and relationship
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities
- Follow up on sales enquiries and follow through to give proper information
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 3– 4 years in sales experience of FMCG products.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
How to Apply
Apply for the Sales Executive Job Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: