Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy for BTL Project Manager (80K), Application details
Our client is an experiential marketing agency engaged in brand advocacy empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences. They seek to hire a dynamic and result driven individual to fill the position of Project Manager.
Industry: BTL Marketing
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Project Manager Job
- Plan, execute, control and finalize marketing projects/promotions according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Manage, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Develop and deliver reports, proposals and requirements documentation.
- Develop product, brand and customer presentations.
- Responsible for trend analysis, market research, and monitoring.
- Managing communication between all departments
- Liaise with service providers including venue owners for activations
- Manage the project budget and overall delivery of the project
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Project Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related fields
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience – sales, marketing, trade & channel development
- Successful management experience of a sales team/field force
- Strong client management and relationship skills
- Ability to successfully lead, motivate, maintain and grow an effective team of field managers, team leaders and trade development representatives
- Proven ability to develop & implement strategies
- A detailed and analytical approach to researching and analyzing opportunities to increase revenue
- Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation
How to Apply
If this describes you and you are up to the task, apply here for the BTL Project Manager Job before Monday 18th December 2017.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: