Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2019 for IT Corporate Sales Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions providers. They seek to hire an experienced IT Corporate Sales professional for the development and performance of sales activities, objectives and initiatives in the assigned Corporate/Banking/Service Provider Business segments. S/He will ensure growth and profitability of the product, solution and/or services within the assigned market segment.
- Account Management – identify new accounts; cross sell and up sell
- Driving the sales booking/revenue in all solutions provided
- Meeting booking/revenue top line & bottom line agreed targets
- Account to OEM mapping
- Relationship management
- Plans work and sets out to achieve financial and non-financial sales targets
- Develops a business marketing plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the agreed individual, team and business unit sales target and expansion of the client/customer base
- Monitor and follow-up on activities and contacts at all levels of all accounts assigned and managed by the team
- Monitor day to day sales activities and provide insight for the improvement of sales and performance activities and understand training and development needs
- Assist in qualifying and validating sales leads/commitments
- Oversee in timely preparation of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations
- Initiate and implement training schedules for product range/knowledge to staff
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experience in IT sales in the specific domain (Corporate/Banking or Service Provider)
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or Business Mgt with any extra IT related field qualification or a Degree in any IT related field. (Or HND.)
- Experience in client and or supplier relationship management.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience in enterprise software/hardware solutions and small and or large complex organizations
- Leadership and team coordination skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( IT Corporate Sales Manager) to email@example.com before 22nd November 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: