Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018 for Training Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is an Events and Entrepreneurship Training Institution that offers formal training in event management, wedding planning, flower arrangement, decor and fundraising courses. They are seeking to hire a training coordinator to join their growing team. He/she will be tasked with creating curriculum and coordinating training activities for the Institution.
Responsibilities for the Training Coordinator Job
- Plan, direct and coordinate the training activities of the Institution.
- Develop the curriculum and online programs for all the courses and devise procedures on how it will be implemented.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or to modify and improve existing ones.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructor performance.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Confer with management and supervisory personnel to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
- Track credentialing of internal and external providers.
- Organize a monthly training for all trainers.
Training Coordinator Job Qualifications
- Relevant Degree qualification in Education, Business or related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Capacity Development.
- Proven track record of success.
- High intelligent quotient and speed learning.
- Hands on experience in training and building capacity.
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities constantly keeping abreast with latest trends.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Training Coordinator) to email@example.com before 26th October 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: