Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018 for Technical Sales Executive
Our client manufactures and distributes solar products. They seek to hire a Vibrant, confident and aggressive person with at least 3 years of experience selling solar water heater.
Industry: Renewable Energy
- Manage customer leads
- Lead generation for the company’s products in the market
- Organizing for meetings with potential customers for pitching and demonstration of the company’s products
- Preparation of proposals for potential customers to give solutions to their needs
- Negotiating proposed solutions with potential customers and closing sales
- Account management
- Responsible for professional representation of the company including being neat, pleasant and correctly presenting the company’s solutions to the market
- Responsible for the achievement of the product’s target set by the company
- Responsible for accurate proposal of solutions to meet customers’ needs including the prices quoted.
- Responsible for submitting to the management reports for customers met and the progress made in closing the deals
- Responsible for providing the management with market feedback in regards to the company’s product or the competing products
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales targets
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field
- At least have 3 years’ experience in selling Solar water heater
- Proactive and one who can work with less supervision
- Technical knowledge/training in Solar solution will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in preparation of winning sales presentations
- Good communication and networking skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Technical Sales Executive- Solar Water Heater) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 23rd March 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: