Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018 for Hospital Administrator
Our client is a Non-Governmental Organization with a vision to be a model of excellence in community transformation through uplifting the spiritual, physical, economic and social well-being of marginalized and vulnerable individuals, families and communities.
They seek to hire a highly motivated and enterprising individual to fill a Hospital Administrator position.
Location: Outskirts of Nairobi
Gross Salary: 65k-80K
- General Management of the hospital
- Support the implementation of the company’s strategic plan aspects on health service delivery.
- General Upkeep and Maintenance of the Clinic Facilities
- Ensure routine preventative and maintenance of medical equipment is done.
- Purchasing of Medical and Other Consumables needed in the hospital
- Maintain an effective system for ordering of medicines and other consumables.
- Monitoring and reporting on the daily operations of the hospital
- Keep data and statistics for Health Service delivery by the hospital in line with internal, government and donor requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management (a Diploma in Hospital Management will be an added advantage);
- At least 4 years work experience
- Must have excellent computer skills including the ability to operate spread sheets and word processing
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities / timely judgments
- Excellent leadership skills; firm but courteous
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Effective spoken and written communication skills
- Good Public Relations, Marketing and communication skills
- 38 – 45 years of age.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hospital Administrator)to [email protected] before Monday 26th March 2018. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: