Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018 for Hospital Administrator
Our client is a Non-Governmental Organization with a vision to be a model of excellence in community transformation through uplifting the spiritual, physical, economic and social well-being of marginalized and vulnerable individuals, families and communities.
They seek to hire a highly motivated and enterprising individual to fill a Hospital Administrator position.
Location: Outskirts of Nairobi
Gross Salary: 65k-80K
- General Management of the hospital
- Support the implementation of the company’s strategic plan aspects on health service delivery.
- General Upkeep and Maintenance of the Clinic Facilities
- Ensure routine preventative and maintenance of medical equipment is done.
- Purchasing of Medical and Other Consumables needed in the hospital
- Maintain an effective system for ordering of medicines and other consumables.
- Monitoring and reporting on the daily operations of the hospital
- Keep data and statistics for Health Service delivery by the hospital in line with internal, government and donor requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management (a Diploma in Hospital Management will be an added advantage);
- At least 4 years work experience
- Must have excellent computer skills including the ability to operate spread sheets and word processing
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities / timely judgments
- Excellent leadership skills; firm but courteous
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Effective spoken and written communication skills
- Good Public Relations, Marketing and communication skills
- 38 – 45 years of age.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hospital Administrator)to [email protected] before Monday 26th March 2018. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
Share this post with your Friends: