Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018 for Farm Operations Officer
Our client is an indigenous company located in Embu. Specialized in agricultural production, growth and export of fresh produce targeted for the European market.
They seek to hire an experienced Operation Manager who will be in charge of the production processes as well as general management.
- Develop and implement operational systems, processes and policies in support of the business including reporting, information flow and management and planning.
- Day to day coordination of Sector managers or Supervisors
- collating daily operations data from Sector Managers or Supervisors
- Day to day sharing of common resources among various sectors
- programming of daily activities among Sector Managers or Supervisors
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly summary reports and programming
- Daily running of operations and people management
- Co-ordination and management of field staff and activities
- Continuously evaluating operational processes to enhance the efficiency and quality service delivery
- Ensure the effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery, ensuring best practice systems, methodologies and procedures are followed by the teams
- A Degree in any B-COM (Accounts Option) or Operations Management.
- 4-5 years’ Experience in a company with minimum turnover of 10 million per month
- Driver’s license a MUST
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and honesty.
- Excellent people management and supervisory skills, open to directives and commitment to get the job done efficiently.
- Past experience in operations management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with strong organizational and coordination skills; able to effectively establish optimal work schedules
- Analytical, factual, and ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Able to drive initiatives and implement best practices in operations management
- Highly computer literate- preferably Good working knowledge of Quick Books or/and Pastel, Excel. Knowledge of InDesign.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Farm Operations Officer-Embu) to [email protected] before Wednesday 14th March 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More