Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018 for Customer Service Executive
Our client is a well established concrete manufacturing company located in Kisumu. They seek to hire an energetic and dedicated customer service executive who will be tasked with attending to their clients and ensure customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Act as the first point of contact to clients, suppliers, subcontractors, government and any other third parties
- Registering customer complaints, and liaising with the right person in the organisation to address and resolve the complaints.
- Assist in organising customer events, sending invites, distribution of gifts.
- Communicating with customers via emails and other social media platforms on new products and services.
- Updating the company products and information on their social media pages
- Make customer follow ups and providing feedback to the management
- Liaising with the production department on customers’ orders
- Conducting customer surveys and administering after sales services to the customer
- Formulating and reviewing documents such as proposals, letters, and quotations for customers.
- Coming up and maintaining an efficient filling system
- Generating periodic progress reports
- Offer support to the sales and projects department so as to achieve set targets
- Degree/Diploma in Customer Service, Business Administration or related field
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Must have prior experience working in a busy manufacturing company
- Must have excellent IT Skills
- Excellent communications skills both verbal & written.
- Must be versatile, energetic and proactive
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Executive – Kisumu) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th March, 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.