Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018 for Communications Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018
Are you creative and passionate about communication? Can you present information to various audiences in a clear, interesting and concise manner? Do you have a flair for events and often see opportunities to plug in? Can you confidently engage the media to ensure positive and consistent coverage? Are you self- motivated and mature enough to work with minimal supervision in a busy environment that calls for good planning and organizational skills?
If this describes you, then we are looking for you.
Corporate Staffing Services (C.S.S) is human resource consultancy firm with top medium-sized firms in Kenya and foreign businesses as clients. In the last five years, we have grown to become one of the top recruiters in Kenya. In order to service our target clientele better, we are looking for a passionate candidate with superb communication skills to join our team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the managing partner, the general manager and communication teams in actualizing the company’s communication and branding plans.
- Oversee all communication activities across a mix of digital and offline channels.
- Ensure all communication is consistent with the company’s branding guidelines and key messages.
- Events Management – Scout for events that the company can participate in to promote our service offering.
- Create and deliver corporate newsletter content among other publications.
- Initiate PR activities to promote our services.
- Liaise with the mainstream media for enhanced publicity.
- Write quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles on Careers and employment in Kenya that meets our editorial standards.
- Come up with creative ideas on content for our website.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external parties.
- Organize and manage internal events as well as seminars.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing or a related field of study from a reputable institution.
- At least 5 years’ experience in communication preferably in a service-oriented setup
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to lead a team. Prior experience as a team leader is highly desired.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture.
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of communications to impact on positive business results.
- Strong organisational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Must be outgoing, pleasant and a people person who enjoys working with teams to deliver results.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title (Senior Communications Officer) on the email subject to email@example.com before 20th November 2018
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: