Corporate Staffing Job Vacancies 2018 for IT Software Sales Executive
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems. They seek to hire an experienced and results oriented Sales Executive who can drive sales and meet the targets. He/She will report to the Director.
- Promoting and Selling the software
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the company’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition to promote sales.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing quotations to customers
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Liaising with suppliers and follow up on order requisitions.
- Management of Sales and Order records and updating the Sales office accordingly, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Ensuring Sales performance and aiming to meet and/or exceed targets
- Feeding future buying trends onto the system.
- Making demos to potential clients as and when required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Selling and Promoting IT / Software systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in field sales.
- Knowledge and experience in IT and software systems will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (IT Software Sales Executive) to [email protected] before Tuesday 13th March 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
- EXPLORE MORE: