Corporate Staffing Job Recruitment 2018 For Warehouse Assistant Jobs (40K), Application Details
Our client is a Kenyan manufacturer of motor bikes. They seek to hire a Warehouse Assistant who will be an integral part in inventory control and warehouse operations. The Warehouse Assistant will work closely with the retail, after sales and procurement departments in receipt and issuance of goods. S/He will support both internal and external customers by implementing and executing procurement systems, procedures, policies and monitoring procurement task.
Gross Salary: 40,000
- Develop, Implement and enhance the warehouse structures and procedures in liaison with the Warehouse & Logistics Manager
- Data entry of all stocks received either in the warehouse system or Microsoft excel
- Manage the entire stocks at all times by having all records safely kept at the company’s warehouse and ensure placing of goods according to location criteria.
- Record invoices of incoming goods and handle warehouse requisitions.
- Preparation of manual receipts, issue Notes, goods in transit notes, receipt notes for suppliers, internal departments and outlets’ operators.
- Improve flow of commodities from the warehouse to the outlets
- Conduct daily temperature and humidity checks on goods on and continuously maintain environmental, health and safety and legal requirements in the warehouse.
- Conduct inspections in the warehouse to check on breakages, leakages etc.
- Physically separate non-conformity goods from the good stock, report and record any damages and discrepancies to the management accountant
- Make sure to follow FIFO (First In First Out) principles
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Store /Warehouse management or Procurement.
- 2 years work experience in a similar position in the motorcycle industry
- Experience in using inventory management system
- Excellent analytical and IT skills
- Planning and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Accuracy in conducting and preparation of weekly Stock taking, reports and reconciliation
- Complaints handling skills.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Ability to do intense manual labour
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, APPLY HERE before 2nd February 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: