Corporate Staffing Job Recruitment 2018 for Travel Corporate Sales Executive
Our client is an established travel agency operating for over 20 years. They seek to hire an experienced Sales & Marketing Executive who will acquire new corporate accounts and retain the existing accounts. S/He will be tasked with identifying new opportunities, close sales and achieve set sales targets.
Industry: Travel & Tourism
Gross Salary: Competitive
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Corporate Sales Executive Job
- Responsible for activities regarding sales, ,marketing, customer acquisition and relationship management
- In charge of all the administrative duties and customer care within the allocated area
- Achieve set sales target as per company expectations
- Create and support client retention strategies for both existing and new customers.
- Conduct Market surveys and audits
- Analyse competitor activities within the assigned territory.
- Come up with relevant propositions to ensure continuous customer satisfaction, loyalty and maintain company’s brand positioning within the territory.
- Solicit qualified referrals from existing clients
- Carry out analysis of potential markets to develop prospects for new business
- Prepare marketing proposals and tender documents.
Corporate Sales Executive Job Qualifications
- A business related degree
- Diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage
- MUST have at least 4 years sales & marketing experience in the travel industry
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to] completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: