Corporate Staffing Job recruitment 2018 for Hospitality Sales Executive (50K)
Our client is a new entrant in the market specializing in sourcing and supplying of hospitality products. With an established presence in Tanzania, they are looking to recruit an aggressive and results-oriented Sales Executive who will open up the Kenya market. S/He will be tasked with identifying new opportunities, close sales and achieve set sales targets.
Responsibilities for the Sales Executive Job
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business for the company
- Prepare persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Embrace proactive management of strategy, plans and execution.
- Research and identify the needs of Hotels and customise products best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities to achieve set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Follow up on potential clients and close sales
- Grow and retain corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the hospitality industry
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Daily status reports on client meetings and sales strategy to the Sales Manager
Sales Executive Job Qualifications
- A business related degree
- MUST have at least 3 years sales experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience in interior design is a plus.
- Must have existing contacts in the hospitality industry
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
- Experience in a start-up is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Hospitality) to[email protected]e on or before 16th January 2018. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: