Corporate Staffing Job Recruitment 2018 for F&B Manager (130-150K)
Our client is fast becoming a lead in luxury living. They currently operate luxury serviced apartments in the Nairobi suburbs. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operations of the food and beverage department and all its sections.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of staff training programs to ensure the company’s operating standards are achieved;
- Overall management, control and discipline of all F&B functions within the establishment.
- Provide leadership and guidance to employees working under him and give advice to management on costing and other financial matters.
- In charge of business forecast: Daily, Weekly & monthly sales summary monitoring and reporting.
- Continually monitor and adapt to market needs so as to ensure increase in patronage.
- General administrative duties; reports preparation and analysis and recommendation.
- Maintaining effective cost control in all areas in all areas of the F&B department.
- Management of all staff activities, setting standards, driving professionalism, providing feedback, managing performance, engendering support and building loyalty.
- Understanding of the market trends in food and beverage services and being a leader in this.
- Ensure Discipline in all stations, readiness of all stations, cleanliness, staff levels, uniforms, food presentation, buffet displays, food and drink service sequence as well as the overall standards of service, hygiene and safety.
- Advice on best practices to win and retain customers through the provision of effective and efficient operating standards.
- Ensure that all F&B areas are inspected in a timely manner and are in compliance with company’s standards by checking for quality.
- Constantly work the floor during service times to test guest feedback, and ensure constant feedback for a positive growth in the client database.
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management, Culinary Arts or related field from a recognized Institution;
- Must be computer literate
- 3-5 years’ experience in Food and Beverage service with a managerial experience of not less than 2 years;
- Highly conversant with HACCP regulations as well as safety policies;
- Knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and management of costs;
- Be conversant with advanced principles of food and beverage management, revenue management and cost control.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: