Corporate Job Recruitment 2018 for Hospitality Sales Manager (100K)
Our client is a new entrant in the market specializing in sourcing and supplying of hospitality products. With an established presence in Tanzania, they are looking to recruit an aggressive and results oriented Sales Manager who will open up the Kenya market. S/He will be tasked with identifying new opportunities, close sales and achieve set sales targets.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Embrace proactive management of strategy, plans and execution.
- Create Performance management metrics for the sales executives.
- Come up with effective marketing strategies and execute them to completion
- Research and identify the needs of corporates and customise packages best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Market intelligence in the hospitality industry
- Create a relationship with key industry players
- Regular reports to Directors on sales and business performance
- Supervise, train and mentor the sales representatives
Sales Manager Job Qualifications
- A business related degree
- At least 5 years sales experience in the hospitality industry
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Should have strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
- Experience in a start-up is an added advantage
- Able to work with minimum supervision
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: