Cornerstone Preparatory Academy Job Vacancy 2018 for Teachers, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Cornerstone Preparatory Academy Job Vacancy 2018, Application Details. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Cornerstone Preparatory Academy Job Vacancy 2018
Cornerstone Preparatory Academy is a private primary school located at Hilltop, at the base of Mt. Longonot along the Trans African Highway. We are currently seeking for a qualified professional ECD and P.E teacher to deliver quality teaching and learning experiences for learners.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans, while establishing and communicating clear objectives for all learning activities
- Keep updated with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities
- Prepare classroom for class activities and be able to use relevant technology to support instruction
- Identify, select and use different instructional resources and methods in educational activities
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Measure and evaluate individual student’s overall and holistic performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and other assignments
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development
- Prepare required reports on students and activities
- Manage overall student behavior and discipline in and out of class by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures, in accordance with established disciplinary systems of the school
- With guidance from the chaplain, perform certain pastoral duties including student support and counseling students with academic problems
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations
- Participate in departmental, staff and parent meetings
- Attend scheduled teacher training sessionsand participate actively
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Primary Teacher Education (P1) from a recognized college who is strong in P.E
- At least 2 years teaching experience at ECD or primary school levels respectively
- Willing to work under high pressure and for flexible hours
- Must demonstrate passion for teaching and children
- Extra training beyond P1 level an added advantage
- Talented in co-curricular activities.
- Portrays leadership skills, is a team player, have a desire to face challenges and grow.
- Must have had C+ and above in K.C.S.E and excellent in communication.
- Energetic, flexible, teachable, self-motivated with confidence and open minded.
- A Strong follower of Jesus Christ.
How to Apply
Suitable and qualified individual should send CV and Cover letter detailing suitability for the job and salary expectation, addressed to the principal: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com before or on 13th April 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: