Construction Industry Job Vacancy For Mechatronics Engineer, Application Details
Our client is a leading player in construction and public works in Africa with offices in several countries in the continent. They seek to hire an experienced and competent Male Mechatronics Engineer who will ensure quality and safety of equipment on the different sites. He will report to the Material Manager and also ensure compliance with the laws and regulations governing the project works.
Table of Contents
Mechatronics Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Manage the power generation equipment, production equipment for concrete, asphalt and aggregates, fixed and mobile lifting equipment, the electrical installations of the projects, the technical base and the housing stock
- Diagnosis of breakdowns
- Advise the Project Manager (s) and gives an opinion on the project facilities and the technical interventions of the equipment according to the production schedule.
- Follow the planning use of the equipment to conduct monthly technical visits on sites and inform the project Manager of any possible stops.
- Organize technical visits of the lifting equipment by the approved service provider according to the standards in force and follow the report executed for corrective actions
- Organize the reception of tower cranes by an approved service provider after assembly and organize periodic visits according to the standards in force.
- Organize audits of electrical installations by an approved service provider according to the standards in force and following the audit report
- Evaluate and guide the staff in their training, adapted to the various positions
- Regularly report to the Material Manager on problems encountered
- Check orders and establish purchase requisitions to be signed by the Materiel Manager.
- Assess use of equipment and determine the cost of the deterioration
Qualifications for the Mechatronics Engineer Job
- Degree or diploma in a related field
- Electrical AND Mechanical skills A MUST
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Experience in civil construction sites is desirable. Preferably also have experience handling multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently
- Results oriented individual and a team player
- Organized, rigorous and precise. Must also have good reporting skills
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: