Concern Worldwide Job Vacancies 2018 for Systems Director
Concern Worldwide is an international non-governmental humanitarian organization dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Kenyan nationals for the following position: Systems Director
Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
- The incumbent will be responsible for the overall management of Concern Kenya’s support functions, which comprise administration, HR. IT, and logistics including procurement, warehousing and fleet management.
- You will provide support remotely and in-country when on visits to the Juba based General Systems Manager.
- S/he will ensure appropriate systems are in place to meet program needs, while ensuring the effective and efficient use of Concern’s resources.
- As a member of the Kenya Country Management Team, s/he will provide strategic direction to Concern Kenya programme.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Operations Management, HR, Administration or related field
- Significant experience with an INGO ¡n developing and delivering systems which are compliant to EU, USAID and/or UN procedures and with sound experience in the management of HR, Administration and Logistics including procurement and fleet management.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should submit their applications through our website https://jobs.concern.net by Sunday, 11 March 2018.
However due to the urgency to fill this position, applications will be shortlisted on a rolling basis and we may interview for and offer the position before the closing date.
Each application should include three referees who can validate technical expertise.
Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More