Compassion International Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Administrative Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Compassion International Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Compassion International Job Vacancy 2018
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
- Performs skilled support work entering complex electronic data, researching, retrieving, and formatting information and data requiring highly specialized knowledge of the assigned work group.
- Focusing on work product outcomes, and working as the work group process expert, may direct the tasks of other assistants or similar level staff and may serve as team lead.
- Drafts and/or proofread records, documents, or forms and other correspondence on behalf of leader or department professional practitioners.
- Often schedules large and complex meetings, records minutes and follows up implementationof action plans, coordinates fleet and travel logistics (hotel, flight booking, car hire, airport transfers, fleet management), welcomes and hosts visitors, and prepares agendas and itineraries.
- In liaison with other professionals plan national and departmental events.
- Answers questions, explain processes, and correspond with people concerning specific and detailed information within the assigned departments or work groups.
- Oversee data report creation, tracking, and dissemination for the departments or work groups supported.
- May perform support work such as answering phones, routing calls, conveying messages, and performing light manual labor such as delivering office supplies, arranging chairs, and placing refreshments or brochures and displays.
- Often communicates with staff in other countries to facilitate processing of information or work product, follow-up on accuracy and process compliance, and ensure clear understanding between functions on major issues.
- May administer programs requiring subject matter expertise within the disciplines of the work group supported, as well as gathering, evaluating and reporting on data related to the assigned department or client departments.
- May order supplies or services, arrange for shipping or transportation, or provide other logistical services in accordance with standard practices and policies or direct the work of other staff to accomplish these tasks.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Degree in Business Administration, Technology, or related discipline
- Experience working in an administrative position. Understanding or proficiency in the area supported may be required.
- Valid Drivers license BCE most preferred
#Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above.#
Working Environment: Office – Standard Office Environment
Physical Demands: Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
Travel Requirements: 30% travel required for this role
Location:This position will be located in Kenya
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: