Commission on Revenue Allocation Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Analyst Budget, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Commission on Revenue Allocation job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Commission on Revenue Allocation Job Vacancy 2018
The Commission on Revenue Allocation (CRA) is an independent Commission set up under Article 215 of the Constitution of Kenya. Its core mandate is to recommend the basis for equitable sharing of revenues raised nationally between the national and county governments and among the county governments and make recommendations on other matters concerning the financing of, and financial management by county governments.
The Commission seeks to recruit experienced, qualified and competent persons to fill the following positions:
- SCALE — CRA 4
Reporting to Deputy Director, Economic Affairs, the job holder is responsible for development and maintenance of revenue allocation formula, monitoring, and evaluation of expenditure and revenue trends at both national and county governments.
Responsibilities for the Senior Analyst, Revenue Allocation & Budget Analysis Job:
- Provide input into the development of the Directorate’s strategies, policies, and guidelines to support the execution of its mandate.
- Provide input into the development of the Directorate’s budget and work plans.
- Allocate work to Research Officers and Analysts and carry out periodic performance appraisal as required.
- Develop and update revenue allocation formula
- Monitor and evaluate expenditure and revenue trends at both national and county government levels
- Provide technical assistance to members of the Commission along adopted thematic and other relevant areas.
- Monitor devolution process, particularly allocation and utilization of resources by county governments and report on the same.
- Carry out capacity building initiatives at county governments on issues relating to public finance and planning
- Conduct thematic research to inform revenue sharing recommendations in line with the Commission’s mandate.
Senior Analyst, Revenue Allocation & Budget Analysis Job Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Economics, or Development Economics from a reputable University
- A minimum of seven (7) years relevant progressive experience in fiscal policy development and /or implementation.
- At least three (3) years of work experience in a supervisory position
- Have a good grasp of Macroeconomic policy.
- A good understanding of how to conduct research. Excellent knowledge of relevant computer software and applications
- He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching and leading teams.
- Competent and organized.
How to Apply
If your training, experience and competence match or exceed any of the above minimum requirements, please send a secured copy of your application, a detailed up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts, together with copies of certificates and testimonials. You should also give the names of three (3) referees who must be familiar with your previous work and academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
Application should be addressed to the Commission Secretary, CRA and be sent by post or hand delivered to the Commission offices at 14 Riverside Drive :
Application for the position of ___ (insert appropriate position)
To The Commission Secretary
Commission On Revenue Allocation 14 Riverside Drive Grosvenor Block P.O. BOX 1310 – 00200 NAIROBI.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next three months from the date of this advertisement, then consider your application unsuccessful.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: