Commercial Bank of Africa Job Vacancy 2019 for Content & Communication Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Commercial Bank of Africa Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Commercial Bank of Africa Job Vacancy 2019
Commercial Bank of Africa Ltd (CBA) is the largest privately owned bank in East Africa and has been operating for over 50 years. CBA was founded in Tanzania and branches were set up in Kenya and Uganda shortly thereafter.
- DEPARTMENT: NEW BUSINESS VENTURES
- REPORTS TO: CUSTOMER ACQUISITION LEAD
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
The Content and Communication Manager role is responsible for developing and executing the overall strategy for all content and customer communication for the NBV suite of products.
Content Management: This will involve the creation of content to be used for targeting, conversion and retention of customers through the various channels of communication. This includes but not limited to social media, online media, website and promotional campaigns. They will be responsible for crafting copy for posts, graphic design of online and social media content and working with the creative agency to produce video and other digital content.
Communication Management: This will involve crafting of all customer communication throughout the customer lifecycle within brand and quality standards. The role-holder will be responsible for identifying the appropriate channels of communication to deliver timely and accurate communication to internal and external stakeholders. They will work closely with the PR agency to execute PR strategies to promote the CBA brand.
- Formulate and execute an exciting and dynamic content strategy to ensure the achievement of business growth targets. (40%)
- Develop and execute a communication strategy for the NBV suite of products within brand guidelines. (30%)
- Monitor and analyze all communication channels to determine effectiveness of content and communication strategies. (20%)
- Develop communication guidelines and ensure adherence to CBA brand standards. (10%)
- Strong network of contacts to ensure strategic partnerships are developed and maintained
- Knowledge of online technology, particularly including blogs, social networks, virtual worlds, wiki’s, mobile and other emerging trends- including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills to interface at a senior level inside and outside the Bank.
- An excellent planner and organizer with working proficiency in content creation and copy writing skills
- The ability to combine strategic perspective with the need to act quickly when the situation demands
- The ability to prioritize work and deliver high quality output to tight deadlines
- Resourceful and creative.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Time management and reliability in meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and possesses a high attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multi-task and use initiative Knowledge and understanding of the company’s objectives and pro-activeness in generating new ideas, for effective communication of those objectives.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- University degree or equivalent of relevant professional qualification in Business related studies, Marketing or Communications.
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in a digital marketing, community management or social media role.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating content that engages, informs and motivates.
- Graphic design skills to create fun and interesting content to drive online engagement and conversation.
- Excellent copy writing skills to be able to develop external communication as well as review developed copy.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Comfortable making recommendations and appropriate decisions, and able to exercise sound judgment in how the brand is represented in broadcast and dialogue (i.e. when to stay away from potentially sensitive topics, when to move conversations to DM or email, when to escalate internally, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Understanding of social media platform best practices, measurement tools and familiarity with listening/analytics tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral, editing and written communication skills
- Experience using Macintosh and PC platforms with knowledge of browsers and devices.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Passionate about digital media management and marketing, tech-savvy and a team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Commercial Bank of Africa Ltd (CBA) career website on cbagroup.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: