Commercial Bank Of Africa Job Recruitment 2018 for Financial Operations
The purpose of this role is to organize, co-ordinate, manage and control the day to day operations in all markets where NBV is represented (currently Kenya/Tanzania/Uganda/Rwanda and Ivory Coast) for all Micro Savings and Loans (MSL-25 Million customers with a Group Balance sheet of Kes.13Bln) and Digital Finance Services (Loop), to ensure the delivery of service is expeditious, accurate and efficient and that transactions are cost effective and profitable to the bank.
- Consistency of high quality service of NBV service delivery- target 85% SLA compliance on service requests (30%)
- Minimization of exposures to and impact of operational risks inherent in NBV service delivery with a target of 0.01% in operational losses (30%)
- Relationship management with Partner/Scheme/Service Providers within the Operations functions (10%)
- Quality leadership of the operations team translating into conducive work environment and employee satisfaction (15%)
- Application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools in achieving compliance requirements, optimal efficiency, resource utilization and cost containment (15%)
- Customer focus to effectively lead the team of Operations Assistants in investigation of customer complaints and respond appropriately within set TAT.
- Experience in managing system implementations and integrations relating to back office processes.
- Experience in managing Finance, Accounting and Reconciliations processes in a highly automated organization.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and internal control guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks
- Quality orientation to effectively perform or guide performance of operations activities/tasks in a manner that consistently produce high quality of service.
- Ability to proactively monitor accounts and take appropriate action as applicable.
- Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks; and to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Relationship management skills applied in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards or benchmarks.
- Knowledge of CBA Group and NBV products.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Networking skills to effectively leverage on relationships that will enhance customer acquisition and retention.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Personal motivation and drive for consistency in delivering results within deadlines.
- University Degree – Upper second or equivalent
- Basic MS Office suite skills
- Experience in Partnership Management an added advantage
- At least 4 years banking experience 2 of which must be in a supervisory position and in a highly automated environment
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: