Colgate-Palmolive Job Vacancy 2018 for Project Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Colgate-Palmolive Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Colgate-Palmolive Job Vacancy 2018
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at
No Relocation Assistance Offered
- Co-ordinate implementation of the Chamas strategy to create awareness/education and incremental distribution of Colgate products.
- Work with CDTL and Distributor to ensure effective management and distribution of Chama bundles and BSBF (Bright Smiles Bright Futures) stock.
- Assist is creating and continually improving distribution model for Charma program.
- Manage appointed agencies responsible for roll out Chama and BSBF programs (ensure monthly tracking and reporting of activities).
- Create, track and manage annual budgets with input from SGC.
- Ensure that all your programs are within the annual budgets provided and submitted timeously
- Use innovation in your implementation of these programs so that these programs run ethically, smoothly and cost-effectively
- Achieve predetermined targets for the BSBF oral health (Colgate) and hand-washing programs (Protex)
- Gain endorsement for BSBF & Hand-washing programs with the relevant government ministries and relevant key influencers in your responsible countries for implementation in schools
- Effectively implement the Train the Trainer program (grade 1-3) on the BSBF and hand-washing program in collaboration with the Ministry of Health (MoH), Education (MoE), dental associations (DA) and relevant NGO’s
- Develop and support the partnerships between Colgate and our external partners/participants (MoH, MoE, DA & NGO’s ect.)
- Where possible negotiate Memorandum’s of Understanding for long-term partnership with Government.
- Ensure adequate stock levels (product and materials) for full implementation of the program by working closely with CDTL & Distributor teams.
- Act as a primary resource for the in-depth knowledge of Colgate’s BSBF and hand-washing programs
- Communicate all activities timeously and effectively so your manager is fully aware of your activities and those of our opposition (NB Competitive information needs to be in the public domain).
- Engage and partner with your Colgate colleagues at all times
- To conduct yourself in accordance with Colgate’s ethical standards
- Swahili (Tanzania & Uganda)
- English (mandatory)
Level Of Education Required
- Tertiary qualification (3-4 year diploma or degree)
- Health Qualification will be an added advantage
Commercial mindset required
Level Of Experience Required
- Previous NGO project management experience is essential
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Oral health care, Education and Marketing background is desirable.
- Commercial and sales experience will be beneficial
Essential Skills/ Attributes
- Empathy with communities’ needs.
- Good interaction with professionals in health and education environments
- Good interaction with women’s groups as well as children
- Good interpersonal skills with employees at all levels
- Administration skills and computer literacy
- Microsoft suite capabilities basic to intermediary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Colgate-Palmolive career website on jobs.colgate.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: