Code for Africa (CFA) Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Code for Africa recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Code for Africa (CFA)|
Code for Africa (CFA) Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Code for Africa Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Code for Africa is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Investigative Manager
The successful candidate will manage a team of forensic researchers and data scientists/analysts at the iLAB, who work in support of local partner newsrooms and other civic watchdog organisations.
The iLAB’s role is to offer these newsrooms/civic watchdogs a robust toolkit of open source intelligence (OSINT) leads and resources, along with investigative support for identifying and exposing disinformation and other influence operations intended to undermine our democracies and our economies. This will include helping to identify the botnets, fake accounts and unwitting proxies used by the shadowy ‘puppet masters’ who are producing and disseminating false content. The iLAB also actively gathers evidence on corruption and organised crime affecting the public sector, and transforms the information into actionable data to help civic watchdogs and investigative media better understand the nexus between politically exposed people (PEPs) and organised crime networks, and their role in subverting public resources.
- You will work as the iLAB’s regional manager, nurturing and overseeing a growing team of forensic researchers and data scientists/analysts who will work on clearly defined projects in support of partner newsrooms / watchdog NGOs.
- You will help generate investigative leads and/or research topics and/or hypothesis, based on digital signals/evidence from public sources, and will help your team scope/plan their research and analysis, with clear data requirements and timelines to product actionable outputs.
- You will use CfA production tools and methodology to set investigative assignments and deadlines, based on clear hypothesis, and will oversee the day-to-day activities of your team while also coordinating its collaboration with other CfA teams and/or partners, all while ensuring quality control, and monitoring output/impact.
- You will liaise with external CfA partners, including newsrooms and civil society experts, to help them find “the stories in the data”, and will ensure that both senior leadership as well as content teams at these partners are geared to support impactful publication of the iLAB’s investigative research.
- You will proactively problem-solve and iterate on projects, helping your team and project partners find creative solutions for challenges or obstacles, and developing detailed plans for amplifying your team’s work.
- You will actively serve as a member of CfA’s management committee (ManCom), contributing to the organisation’s overarching pan-African strategies and project portfolio.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary, subject to experience, with opportunities for performance-based growth both in terms of career path and public stature.
- A dynamic digital-first workplace, with the opportunity for regular remote work, occasional international travel, and generous vacation benefits.
- An innovative cutting-edge project portfolio, that regularly helps push the envelope globally by pioneering new techniques/technologies and that demonstrates real-world applications with grassroots impact for digital tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Code for Africa (CfA) career website on opportunities.codeforafrica.org to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Code for Africa Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Code for Africa Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Code for Africa Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Code for Africa Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Code for Africa Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Code for Africa Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: