Coca-Cola Job Vacancy 2019 for Cooler Technician
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Coca-Cola Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Coca-Cola Job Vacancy 2019
An Exciting position has arisen at Equator Bottlers Limited for the position of Cooler Technician. Equator Bottlers Limited (EBL) is based in Kisumu, Kenya and was established in 1966. Equator Bottlers is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA).
CCBA represents the creation of one of the largest bottlers in the Coca-Cola system and the number one Bottler in Africa. CCBA produces and sells 40% of all the Coca-Cola volumes on the African content. There are more than 30 bottling plants across the CCBA territories.
Reporting to the CDE Team Leader, the purpose of this position is to ensure all Company coolers are repaired and well maintained to ensure the availability of drinks at the right temperature.
- Execution of planned maintenance activities.
- Breakdown repairs and troubleshooting of faults.
- Meeting quality requirements.
- Ensure equipment operate at optimum.
- Predict breakdowns and carry out improvements to reduce these breakdowns.
- Perform both checklist and RCA for coolers and report the same to the supervisor for action.
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air conditioning.
- 3-5 years experience in a busy motor vehicle garage.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: