Coca-Cola Job Vacancy 2019 for Driver Team Leader
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Coca-Cola Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Coca-Cola Job Vacancy 2019
An Exciting position has arisen at Equator Bottlers Limited for the position of Driver Team Leader. Equator Bottlers Limited (EBL) is based in Kisumu, Kenya and was established in 1966. Equator Bottlers is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA).
CCBA represents the creation of one of the largest bottlers in the Coca-Cola system and the number one Bottler in Africa. CCBA produces and sells 40% of all the Coca-Cola volumes on the African content. There are more than 30 bottling plants across the CCBA territories.
Reporting to the Distribution Manager, the purpose of this position is coordinating process, people and equipment to ensure on time delivery.
- Operation and process control
- People practices and management
- Maintenance of trucks and related equipment.
- Driving Supply chain ways.
- Degree in Transport and Logistics Management or relevant Supply chain related courses.
- 3-5 years experience in a busy FMCG environment.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: