Coca-Cola Company Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Coca-Cola Company recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Coca-Cola Company Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Coca-Cola Company Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Coca-Cola Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Volume Analyst
We are looking for someone who is ready to join us in turning our passion into action. Someone who will be responsible for managing the BU volumetric projection and tracking, as well as lead/interact with senior leadership and insights teams to provide BU leadership team with critical, and substantial business-performance metrics information, analysis and recommendations that will help to the development and implementation of mid and long-term business strategies and plans.
This role will be a key player in the Financial Planning process (BP, RE) of the Business Unit and ensuring deliverables are timely met while managing any potential Risk and Opportunity.
This individual will partner with the Franchise teams on volume requirements while identifying opportunities that create significant business value and drive long term sustainable profitable growth.
Lead system core volume management routines
- Responsible for volume management routines, with a strong focus on the analysis & monitoring of volume performance for senior management information and decision making.
- Lead build-up of 3-5 years BP and monthly RE volume projections, partnering with the Franchise teams to ensure robust sales estimates and enhance forecasting capabilities.
The role is a key thrust in driving the forecasting capability sustainably, including clear identification and grounding of volume sources and related drivers of growth, ensuring figures have a direct correlation with the BU Vision, the business strategies, and market initiatives.
- Track volume performance against projection, and promote an analytic-driven culture across functions coupled with the development and implementation of sales information analysis tools, dashboards, and scorecards. Identify and assess risks and opportunities against previously defined targets
- Act as subject matter expert on volumetric analysis for the entire Business Unit. Providing guidelines, thinking and coaching to the relevant Franchises and teams.
- Support the overall SBP, EBP and RE volume planning process:
Actively contribute with strategic thinking, and value add volume strategies
system scorecards, target, metrics and goals
No direct reports however a high level of interaction is expected between other associates within the Financial Planning and Performance team.
- Minimum of 5 years of finance/planning experience in similar roles.
- Experience in financial analysis, financial planning, volumetrics exposure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain financial matters to non-finance staff and to interact with upper management.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Coca-Cola Company career website on careers.coca-colacompany.com to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Coca-Cola Company Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Coca-Cola Company Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Coca-Cola Company Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Coca-Cola Company Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Coca-Cola Company Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: