Coca-Cola Company Job Vacancy 2019 for Region System Economics Analyst, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Coca-Cola Company Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Coca-Cola Company Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world’s top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system associates. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world’s most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company’s portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia, Dasani, FUZE TEA and Del Valle. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks. Through the world’s largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy our beverages at a rate of more than 1.9 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint; support active, healthy living; create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates; and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate.
The System Economics Analyst has responsibility for providing in-depth analysis that ensures a holistic view of value creation across the Coca-Cola system to support the Region Finance Manager to identify growth, opportunities and risks within the business in Nigeria.
This role supports the finance organization on system thinking related to financial reporting, policies, programs, company investments, long-range goals and objectives.
The position provides timely and accurate system economics analysis, insights, benchmarks and reports. Supports Region Finance Manager and Regional Franchise Director in guiding the business by providing deep understanding of financial metrics.
Responsible for monitoring Actuals and Planning for Region (35%)
- Regional P/Ls
- Scenario and Sensitivity Planning and Analysis
- Brand Contribution Reporting
- Closing and Rolling Estimate submissions
- Strategic and Annual Business Plan submissions
- DSI Monitoring and Analysis
Responsible for providing pro-active Bottler Reconciliations and Settlements (25%)
- Incidence and Sugar Productivity Calculations and Analysis
- Deductions from Revenue and Bottler Supports
- Unit Case and CSE reconciliation and submission
- Other reconciliations
Responsible for developing System Economics and Financial insights (25%)
- TCCC and Bottler multiple years Financials
- Value Chain Analysis- Existing SKUs and New Product Development
- SET Project AND Milestones
Responsible for managing and ensuring adherence to Company’s Financial Policies including the Code of Business including (15%)
CAPPRs Performance Tracking
- Revenue Recognition Calculations
- GPIE Calculations
- Balance Sheet review
- Report to the Region Finance Manager any activities which appear to be non-compliant
- Others (Audit, etc.)
- Financial & Economical Analysis
- Planning and Forecasting skills
- Performance Management
- Understanding of GAAP, Cost Accounting / Analysis
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years of experience in a multinational environment with financial analysis.
- University/Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Coca-Cola Company career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More