Coca-Cola Company Job Vacancy 2019 for Knowledge & Insights Manager, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Coca-Cola Company Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Coca-Cola Company Job Vacancy 2019
Provide the business unit with leading edge consumer insights, research processes and tools that facilitate decision-making against business needs and provide in-depth understanding of market dynamics and consumer needs/wants/insights. Utilise understanding of consumer insights and global trends in order to identify key issues and opportunities for profitable brand growth. Determine appropriate market research methodologies and techniques by leveraging input from research suppliers and internal experts to derive optimal research protocols.
Function Specific Activities:
- Assess strategic consumer opportunities that are currently untapped by the System and leveraging consumer research in order to identify new volume and profit growth areas (e.g. new beverage sub-categories, new package opportunities)
- Steward the development and implementation of insights, research processes and procedures across the business unit
- Oversee all business unit research initiatives and lead function’s capabilities (Agencies and People) to ensure they deliver against business needs
- Establish and maintain a Brand/Consumer/Customer and Competitor knowledge base to support consumer and business strategies through Market Intelligence
- Work with the Business Planning Team to facilitate management decision guidance by developing and testing hypotheses based on business knowledge (quantitatively and/or qualitatively)
- Ensure global/BU-wide learning’s and trends are reviewed and shared across the stakeholders within the System
- Support the development of business unit’s Business Plans and Strategic Management Reviews for categories and brands
- Develop and Manage the Research Budget
- Analyse and interpret research results to deliver business case needs
- Negotiate contracts with third parties in order to provide the Company with necessary marketing opportunities and services
- Lead the development of research capabilities and understanding within the brand team
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: