Coca-Cola Company Job Vacancy 2019 for Brand Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Coca-Cola Company Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Coca-Cola Company Job Vacancy 2019
The Franchise BM is responsible for leading the execution of key marketing projects affecting the market(s) or set of brands within a cluster of markets for Mid-Africa (DRC, Congo B, Rwanda, and Burundi); ultimately delivering positive volume & brand love growth, and to manage marketing and finance projects.
The Company’s effort in building a strong consumer insight driven business growth model, coupled with the development of scalable programs & tools for implementation by our Bottling partners is critical to our short and long-term business success. The BM will have to learn to develop and shape the relationship and strategic plan development with the Bottling partners.
Function Specific Activities:
What Does The Brand Manager Do:
- The BM will be required to lead and manage marketing and finance projects, and is expected to prepare and share with the line manager, the performance plan, career plan and development plan.
- The BM will lead the internal monthly analysis of performance of our brands, in each market, which will in turn be the basis to help the Marketing managers lead the conversations with the different stakeholders on short, medium and long term strategies
- The BM will lead the end-to-end Marketing and Innovation programs implementation in each market.
- The BM will learn how to work the Bottler during the plan implementation. Working within the System implies to discuss, align and execute activities with the Bottling partners.
- The BM will be expected to follow set routines and document and track them via Zoom and other related tools.
1. Lead Monthly Business Analysis
2. Lead End-2-End Marketing Program & Innovation Implementation
3. Learn To Engage With Bottlers During Plan Implementation & Tracking
Minimum Years of Experience: Entry level Role with-3-5 years within TCCC or Other Global FMCG company.
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred: Master’s Degree – preferably MBA or Masters of Marketing.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: