Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2018 for Customer Experience Solutions Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2018
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment? The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
You are widely experienced in Customer Service and you have consistently taken the role of providing solutions to customer complaints and delivered exceptional results. You quickly develop and implement complaint management strategy and initiatives to ensure delivery of distinctive customer experience. You are driven by results and passionate about service excellence.
You quickly think of ways to not only track customer experience but also devise new initiatives and engagements that ensure customer’s needs are exceeded at all times. You are a people person, you think on your feet and stay on top of key assignments and deliverables.
Reporting to the Head – Customer Experience, the role holder will be responsible for ensuring delivery of excellent customer experience through embedding and ensuring complaints /queries are effectively and efficiently handled.
The role holder will also be required to keep the business updated on all issues and concerns faced by the customer and drive any change required in our process or products.
Customer Experience Solutions Manager Job Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in presenting to the business a focal point where all relevant information on complaint resolution is at hand and is utilized to create solutions to the needs identified from customers.
- Design, plan and proactively implement the complaint management strategy and initiatives to ensure as a bank we deliver distinctive customer experience in our complaints and query management.
- Ensure CRM is utilized across all touch points as main channel for capturing complaints/customer feedback and consolidate tracking of all complaints/queries in the network and tracking of resolutions within agreed timelines.
- Ensure clear end to end work flows on complaints processes for the various products and services across various touch points.
- Ensure root cause analysis and implementation of remedial actions in conjunction with management across the business.
- Provide visibility of complaints and customer feedback for relevant action and decision making.
- Gain staff commitment to provide world class service through customer experience forums and root cause analysis meetings with stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing feedback on customer experience to all levels within the business ensuring an integrated effort around initiatives for improved service delivery / Customer Experience.
- Support management in the designing, planning and launching of centralized complaints management unit across the bank relevant projects.
Requirements for the Customer Experience Solutions Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business related field from a recognized University.
- 5 years progressive work experience in a similar role within a dynamic service organization.
- Assertive, well informed and knowledgeable on market trends and industry practices on customer solutions.
- Demonstrable experience and competencies on implantation of customer experience strategies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and excellent analytical and reporting skills. Good team leadership skills and must demonstrate agility in approach, decision making and innovation and problem-solving.
- The ability to handle pressure and difficult situations with resilience, calmly and effectively.
- Good knowledge of bank products, services and banking regulations and statutory requirements.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, consumer protection and prudential guidelines on complaints management and dispute resolution.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org the job reference number CSM/RBB/2018 by 3rd May, 2018.We are an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: