Co-operative Bank Recruietment 2018 for Branch Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2018
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment? The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
Are you agile and passionate about business development and service excellence? Do you possess credit and branch operations experience? This position, within the Retail & Business Banking Division presents the perfect opportunity for you if you are seeking to grow your career in a credit and operations environment with myriad opportunities for growth.
Reporting to the Regional Head, the role holder will proactively market the bank products and services to both current and prospective clients in order to maintain a competitive edge in the market. In addition, the role holder will be required to maintain impeccable customer service standards as well as direct, guide & control all the operational functions in the Branch.
Branch Manager Job Responsibilities
- Branch Management & Administration – this will involve planning, organizing, leading, administering and controlling all the operations of the branch and ensure that branch assets are held in safe custody by ensuring that all procedures are correctly and consistently followed.
- Marketing and business development – Prepare and implement the branch marketing strategies and plans, identify and pursue areas of profitable business, develop annual targets that the branch must achieve with respect to business development, maintain and coordinate relations amongst internal and external customers of the bank.
- Ensure excellent customer service by providing prompt and efficient response and resolution of customer complaints /queries while ensuring customer confidentiality. It will also involve innovation and provision of products that suit customer needs
- Credit administration – ensure that credit is administered as per the laid out credit guidelines, monitor and make decisions on challenging or complex accounts and carry out loan appraisals.
- Expenditure control by ensuring that the branch books and records are reconciled and kept properly, providing timely and accurate reports and returns, preparing budget plans and ensuring that any budgetary irregularities are corrected.
- People management – providing leadership to the team by coaching, training, motivating and managing staff performance. It will also involve resolution of any staff grievances and disciplinary matters by liaising with Human Resources.
- Support branch transformation initiatives roll out and implementation.
Requirements for the Branch Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, AKIB qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years banking experience in a management role, three of which must be branch management experience.
- Sound credit exposure and Operations in a branch for at least one year may have an added advantage. Similarly, credit experience attained in the Head Office Credit lending units is acceptable.
- Excellent customer service/relationship management skills.
- Strong business development, negotiating and decision-making skills, good Interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- A performance driver with good business management skills.
- Ability to analyze data, information and situations, for effective work performance with excellent attention to details and quality outputs.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com the job reference number BM/RBB/2018 by 3rd May, 2018.We are an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: