Co-operative Bank of Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Product Manager – Internet Banking, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Co-operative Bank of Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
As a customer-centric financial institution, we strongly believe in providing highly personalised services to deliver that personal touch. To better serve our customers, we are on the lookout for highly motivated and results-oriented individuals who demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and communications skills and most importantly, commitment in providing quality customer service to join our E-Channels and E-Commerce Team.
Reporting to the Head – E-Channels and E-Commerce, the role holder will be responsible for internet banking propositions and will lead the ideation, conceptualization, management and enhancement of internet banking strategy, programs, initiatives, research and projects.
Internet Banking Job Responsibilities
- Lead in new product development and implementation i.e. the conceptualization of new ideas, researching, and evaluating them objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- Manage the entire development process from conceptualization, design, delivery, launch and return on investment.
- Promote product awareness via appropriate internal training and marketing as well as ensuring overall attainment of all cash management sales target.
- Regularly review and monitor the sale of Internet Banking to current and prospective customers of the Bank in order to generate maximum income and return on investment.
- Develop all customer wireframes and user cases, ensure optimal level of customer services, analyze all customer requirements, monitor all requests, and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
- Administer and approve all final new product delivery and recommend improvements to all products and prepare all business requirements documents and ensure compliance to all product schedule and coordinate with departments to provide an effective interface.
- Collaborate with information technology and business units to deliver all releases, prepare work schedule for all projects, and provide support to all strategies to achieve all marketing strategies.
- Effectively determine Internet Banking strategy and pricing to expand market share.
- Effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the bank to position Internet Banking in the market.
Qualifications for the Internet Banking Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or Information technology related degree with at least 5 in business management/product development & management/ system analysis in the financial sector.
- Experience in regional delivery, with extensive knowledge in Internet Banking.
- Excellent knowledge of operational and systems user requirements for financial products.
- Commercial awareness to understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles, ideally backed with suitable experience.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking strategies, policies, processes, procedures, guidelines and project management methodology and to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
How to Apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number PMI/CIBD/2018 by 3rd October, 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: