Co-operative Bank of Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Score Card, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Co-operative Bank of Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
You are brilliant, you drive results in a big way and you get things done. You are self-driven and have great follow-through. You have cultivated your technical and soft skills and established a respect for real-time data and the importance of data in informing business decisions. You are highly analytical with a keen interest in Business Analysis. ? If yes, then look no further; Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the ideal place for you, here, you will find growth opportunities at every step of your career.
We have an exciting opportunity for Business Score Card Specialist to join our Business Banking team. Reporting to the Head – Business Banking the role holder will be responsible for the growth of quality mobile loans portfolio by applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, building high quality prediction algorithms in conjunction with Business Intelligence & CMD, developing analytical reports and ensuring portfolio at risk is within the set limits.
Business Score Card Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Develop new e-channel products for the MSME segments and value tiers, testing the product/bundle, and tailoring them before full roll out into the network (structured test-and-learn approach) to ensure product uptake is high and maximum profitability is achieved.
- Monitoring of performance in key e-product processes, measuring quality and time of delivery as well as ensuring the e-loans portfolio at risk is always within the set limits.
- Research on the e-solution market trends and propose new or upgraded solutions that will make us the market leaders.
- Monitor cross-selling rates and developing strategies to increase cross/up sell to maximize the wallet share & statistically co-ordinate synergies across the bank to maximize cross-unit cross-selling.
- Perform statistical analysis; deploying models on large data sets while leveraging on data to identify, quantify and influence tangible business gain.
- Design, create, interpret and manage large datasets to achieve business goals.
- Design, build, and maintain various parts of the data warehousing with respect to requirements gathering, data modelling, metric establishment, reporting production, and data visualization.
- Work with MSME Relationship Managers and Business Bankers and collaboratively develop key business questions and build datasets that answer those questions.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications for the Business Score Card Specialist Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Accounting or economics with at least 3 years’ experience in Business/credit analysis role.
- Thorough knowledge of Micro Small Medium Enterprise (MSME) Products, Retail Banking products and services, and extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy & the ability to handle complex information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- A wild duck – out of the box thinker, Logical, analytical and investigative mind, as well as creative abilities with high level of mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills, displays personal drive and integrity – Promotes and adopts a positive and balanced approach to work and Keeps a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of scorecards development process as well as Knowledge of data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Excellent planning and organization skills as well as excellent communication with the ability to set and meet stretch targets and deadlines.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number BSCS/RBB/2018 by 7th November, 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: