Co-operative Bank Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Recruiter, Application Details
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
Are you super-organized and detail-oriented?
Do you enjoy meeting new people?
If so, read on…
In this highly visible role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for supporting our world-class Talent Acquisition function.
As part of the larger HR organization, the Recruiter will act as the opportunity builder and uphold our Co-op Bank culture by providing an exceptional experience to both our internal business partners and prospective employees/candidates alike.
We have an exciting, high performance culture and if you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think different,” this is your opportunity to join us.
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
Reporting to Head – Resourcing & Talent Management, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition function of the Bank specifically with the focus on recruitments and agile talent acquisition initiatives.
They must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
They will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client management and organization.
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Prepare and implement strategies using multiple sourcing techniques including online database, employee referrals, internal databases, associate networks, etc to attract the highest quality of candidates and build a consistent candidate pool.
- Create effective sourcing strategies, build lasting relationships with potential candidates, provide exceptional candidate experience and secure great talent in a very dynamic and competitive market.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessments and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate interview slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline as well as adherence to all employment laws and company policies.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management, conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer; and offer-to-accept ratios.
- Utilize multiple candidate data points collected through engagement and interviewing to help influence and guide hiring decisions.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior level openings.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Drive a consistent on-boarding experience for purposes of enhancing staff productivity for new hires by ensuring positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Provide reporting on key sourcing and recruiting metrics by, analyzing and summarizing data and trends relating to hiring source and other recruiting related statistics and information for continuous improvement.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field coupled with a Professional qualification in Human Resources.
- 5 Years’ progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting experience within a high volume, fast paced and customer-focused work environment.
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers ( In tray activities, work samples, psychometric and EQ tests)
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation” rather than sell a role.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of staffing plans and recruiting tools and strategies.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement, ability to pro-actively network and establish effective working relationships, continuously seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to hiring managers.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the market place, candidate management and interview process management.
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the rest of the Recruiting Team.
- Highest levels of professionalism and integrity
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency as well as understand the value of providing amazing customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity.
- Unrivaled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application letter enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number REC/HRD/201
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: