Co-operative Bank Job Vacancy 2018 for Head – ATM & Self-Service, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Co-operative Bank Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Co-operative Bank Job Vacancy 2018
Co-operative Bank is a medium-sized Savings and Credit Co-operative Society with its head office in Nairobi County and a membership spread across the country, seeks to recruit a suitably qualified person to fill the following position:
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment?
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
We continually strive to provide distinctive customer experience with superior service levels to all our customers.
Are you widely experienced in Customer Service and you have consistently taken the role of providing solutions to customer complaints and delivered exceptional results?
Here’s your opportunity to drive the service excellence through ensuring customer’s needs are exceeded all the time and devising new initiatives to stay on top of key assignments and deliverables.
Reporting to the Head – Alternative Channels, the role holder will be responsible for providing business leadership in realization of the exponential growth of numbers of ATM transactions in order to derive commensurate NFI, build customer engagement via self-service and grow other bank products via cross-selling and up-selling.
The role holder will also be expected to maximize the potential of the service adoption while also improving the product offering to expand new customer growth through insights gathered from customer data.
Specifically, the successful job holder will be required to:
- Work directly with owners of bank delivery channels to ensure utilization and uptake of ATM and self-service channels as a transaction option (Branches, agents, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking and Other Digital solutions, etc)
- Play a leading role in driving ATM availability and support as well as driving self-service initiatives across the bank.
- Support the entire network via regular review and analysis of the ATM performance and utilization as well as continuous evaluation of the Bank’s self-service offering to ensure that the system is with per with the industry.
- Execute the Bank’s ATM & self-service strategy and implement various self-service initiatives and benchmark with overall banks.
- Strategize to have a long-term goal of achieving 90% branch deposits carried out via self-service channels.
- Support the channel migration agenda while working closely with the sales and relationship management teams in retail and other departments.
- Maintain high service levels for the ATM and self-service channels in accordance with service levels agreed with the Customer Experience department.
- Work with operations and support unit of the bank to maximize customer experience and efficient resolution of ATM and other self-service channels related customer issues.
- Carry out appropriate research on new developments in the industry to ensure the bank is up to date and a market leader to grow the Bank’s market share.
Skills, Competencies, and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any other related field with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in driving the utilization of alternative channels in the banking industry.
- Experience in customer experience management, sales delivery and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Personal organization and thoroughness coupled with the ability to work under minimum supervision with good Judgment skills.
- Ability to analyze data, information and situations for effective work performance with excellent attention to details and quality output.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and excellent analytical and reporting skills. Good team leadership skills and must demonstrate agility in approach, decision making and innovation and problem-solving.
- The ability to handle pressure and difficult situations with resilience, calmly and effectively.
- Good knowledge of bank products, services and banking regulations and statutory requirements
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number HASS/RBB/2018 by 13th November 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: