Climate Fund Managers Job Vacancy For Senior Investment Manager, Application Details
The Senior Investment Manager will be part of the Transaction team and is co responsible for growing CFM across the region by sourcing, developing, negotiating and closing renewable energy opportunities. The role will be based in Nairobi, from where CFM will operate across Africa. Reporting directly to the Regional Head Africa, the Senior Investment Manager will play an important role in the origination, execution and management of CIO projects
- Business development with the objective to build a strong pipeline of potential investment opportunities
- Financial analysis, development of financing structures
- Risk identification and analysis
- Presentation of investment proposals to the Investment Committee
- Coordinate transaction process through origination, due diligence, documentation & negotiation and closing
- Take board seats in portfolio companies
- Coach Investment Managers through the investment process
- Actively work with portfolio companies’ post-investment
- Ensure that best financial and non-financial practices are implemented
- Honours Financial degree or equivalent
- 8 – 12 years’ experience within Private Equity or Investment Banking (M&A, corporate finance or project finance), possibly with previous experience in a Big Four Accountancy firm or the Renewable Energy sector
- Strong financial modelling skills and attention to detail
- Financial acumen – the capacity to demonstrate knowledge of and insight into financial principles and processes and identify inconsistencies in data
- Ability to apply sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively: strong project / process management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technically proficient (Advanced) in Excel, Word, PowerPoint essential.
- Intrinsically motivated by the mission of CFM
- Invests high levels of energy in work
- Flexible & dynamic – self-motivated, results driven, ability to deal with change
- Highly organised and structured, logical and lateral thinker.
- Team player, with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and add value.
- Excellent intellectual and conceptual abilities
- Excellence orientation; concern for high-quality work
- Follow-through; the motivation to ensure the highest standards of quality and productivity are consistently maintained
- Fluency in English written and verbal is essential, French is a plus.
- Willingness to travel
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: