Climacento Green Tech Job Vacancies 2018 for Solar Electrician
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs.
- Confirm system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods.
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods.
- Draw and read electrical and mechanical schematics, blueprint and diagram.
- Install, maintain, test and repair lighting sockets & electrical equipment.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Complete projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Must be a registered Professional Engineer with Engineer Board of Kenya.
- Must have design and construction supervision experience in electrical in a building services, hotels/apartments.
- Capable of running projects and projects team unsupervised.
- Must be familiar with quality control system.
- Current and valid driving licence
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Should be able to prepare quantization’s and bills of quantity
- Experience in the solar industry is a plus
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 10th March 2018 to the Email: [email protected] clearly marking –The position on the subject line “Solar Electrician”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: