Cleaning Services Job Vacancy For Business Sales Executive, Application Details
The role will entail selling contract cleaning services to offices and retail premises, finding new clients and attending site appointments.
The individual will need to be a proactive self starter and comfortable sourcing and following up on new leads.
Table of Contents
Qualifications for the Business Sales Executive Job
- Minimum of a Diploma preferably in Sales & Marketing. A Degree is an added advantage.
- Must also possess the aptitude to sell our products and services to key decision makers and maintain profitable margins in a highly competitive industry.
- Have a proven track record of sales.
- Should be energetic, dynamic, driven, hungry and enthusiastic about their product.
- Experience in a similar role in a Cleaning company with a proven track record of face-to-face sales will be an added advantage.
- Should be confident, as they will be responsible for winning cleaning contracts and building new area and client base.
- Previous commercial experience in sales/business development in Contract Services sales
- Demonstrable experience of managing a sales pipeline
- Creative, fluent and persuasive communication skills
- Effective Time Management and organisational skills
- A go getter and an overachiever in set targets
- Ability and willingness to follow up clients personally and with a keen eye on both financial data
- Ability to make sound judgment and quick right decisions
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively and drive execution
- Self-motivated and proven ability to motivate others
- A Competitive commission package will be paid to the successful candidates subject to their individual performance.
How to Apply
If you think you have what it takes to meet the demands of this challenging role, send your CV before 28th December 2017 addressed to; Managing Director Prominent Cleaners P.O Box 58811-00200City Square OR email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: