CK Advocates LLP Job Vacancy 2019 for Senior Accountant – Law Firm, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for CK Advocates LLP Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
CK Advocates LLP Job Vacancy 2019
A full-service law firm which focuses on corporate and commercial law, conveyancing (banking and real estate), and commercial and civil and criminal litigation is looking for an Accountant to join their team.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Handling day to day accounting functions
- Preparing budgets, daily cash flow reports and tax filings for commercial rent and sales tax
- Ensure timely payment of, among others, salaries, statutory deductions – PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, stamp duty, and bills
- Maintain proper and updated books and records of accounts
- Prepare financial reports;
- Make periodical financial analysis and recommendations, including weekly, and monthly reports;
- Liaise with the auditor;
- Manage petty cash
- Draw and deposit cheques
- Responsible for bank deposits and withdrawals
- Issue statements of accounts for each file whenever required;
- Handle office supplies
- Preparing bank reconciliations for a number of different bank accounts
The right candidate should have the following:
- Practical familiarity and experience with online payment systems, including iTax and eCitizen platforms
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Excel;
- Solid understanding of accounting
- 4 years or more work experience working with an advocate, law firm with a diverse client base
- Ability to analyze financial information and generate appropriate reports
- Strong computer skills, especially as they relate to Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- CPA [K] qualified
- Honest and trustworthy.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th March 2019
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: