City Lodge Hotel Group Recruitment 2018 for Food and Beverage Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for City Lodge Hotel Group LC Waikiki Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
City Lodge Hotel Group Recruitment 2018
Fairview Hotel Nairobi is a member of the City Lodge Hotel group. Fairview Hotel combines comfort and style to suit both business and leisure travellers.Excellent access to Nairobi’s CBD and the city’s main airports.
Aim of the role: The purpose of this position is to lead the daily Food & Beverage outlet operations including overall quality, service and service staff performance of the designated outlet or outlets.
The Supervisor will work daily with the F&B staff to ensure both external and internal Guest Satisfaction in the outlets by training, coaching, developing and correcting behavior of the F&B Staff.
This is a leadership position that directs the work of all F&B service staff and is responsible for the overall performance of the outlets.
Outline of Responsibilities:
- Ensure a high standard of service and cleanliness in the restaurants, bar, boardrooms, conference rooms and kitchens are maintained.
- Maintain a high standard of guest relations and personal contact, ensuring that all complaints are dealt with immediately.
- Execute outlet operations including food and beverage promotions, customer service and inventories.
- Lead the Front of the House staff in training the following: restaurant standards, wine service and customer service.
- Assist F&B Management in monitoring labor, inventory and Food Handlers/ HACCP Certifications.
- Monitor the performance of outlet service staff. Supervision duties include; delegating responsibilities, scheduling, coaching and correcting, evaluating, interviewing, training and mentoring of staff.
- Maintain Restaurant inventory, cleanliness, food rotation and menu consistency
- Maintain policies and procedures. Adhere to HACCP, OSHA and alcoholic beverage commission guidelines
- Provide assistance to the F&B Management in all menu preparations, kitchen rules, service standards, cleanliness and inventory controls for F&B
- Update the Specials menu board daily and changing during meal periods.
- Responsible for training shift leaders for their responsibilities during all meal periods and events
- Assist the F&B Management in all kitchen efforts, staffing and inventory controls as assigned
- Assist in the execution of the strategic plan including forecasting, budget management, profit and loss accountability, cost control and inventories
- Conduct inventory for par levels of food, beverage and paper supplies.
- Assist in establishing methods for inventory control and adhere to purchasing procedures
- Ensure proper maintenance, cleaning and operation of the outlet and service equipment
- Continue to enhance the guest service experience by creative initiatives
- Assist in the execution of administrative function such as reporting, forecasting, quality assurance and departmental meetings
- Maintain and demonstrate strong knowledge of food and beverage trends within the hospitality industry
- Provide direct ‘hands-on’ cooking or prep work on the hot line if necessary to deliver quality, prompt food service as needed on busy events or meal periods
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Attends all training sessions as scheduled.
Replacement and Temporary Mission
- May be assigned to perform reliever duties when need be.
Basic Conditions and Benefits of Employment:
These are in line with normal company policies and practices, specific details will be communicated to an applicant should he/she qualify for consideration.
Line of Reporting and Communication:
Responsible To: Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Responsible For: Food and Beverage Service Staff.
In Communication With: Other Hotel Departments
Education, Training and Experience Requirements:
Level of Literacy
- Must be able to read and write in English & Kiswahili.
- A foreign language will be an added advantage.
Level of Communication Skills
- Must be in possession of excellent communication skills
Level of Formal / Professional /Education & Training
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Sales and Services from a reputable institution.
Level of Experience
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Must have demonstrable leadership skills
How to Apply
If you meet the specified job requirements, please send your CV and a motivational letter to Fhr@clhg.com not later than 11th June 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: