Cisco Job Vacancy 2018 for Virtual Sales Account Manager
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
You will build direct relationships with customers, will work closely with and use the selected channel partners to improve new sales opportunities and renewals within your territory. You will lead all aspects of sales while using state of the art technologies to remotely collaborate with customers and demonstrate new sales models (cloud, services & software) to help customers maximize their revenue.
Who You’ll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions. We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every single day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
We will provide you with a platform for success including: mentoring, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement. You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly in response to market changes and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
If you love selling in a changing environment, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals though strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders, we have a place for you.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
· 2-5 years’ experience in similar or adjacent industry, start-up or consultancy company
· The love for IT and ability to tap into technology
· Sales experience or Technical/Customer service background
· Fluent English; any additional languages proficiency is welcome.
· Prior experience dealing with government or financial sector are highly sought after
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
How to Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More