Chuka University Job Vacancy For Plumber, Application Details
Chuka University, the 9th Public University to be established in Kenya and the second Public University to be charted, located in serene breathtaking scenery 186 Kms from Nairobi, invites suitably qualified, highly competent and self-driven candidates to fill the following Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies.
Requirements for the Plumber Job
- Must have KCSE C- Minus
- Should have government trade test III
- Should demonstrate exemplary work performance
- Should have 1 year experience in plumbing.
Plumber Job Responsibilities
- Ensures water is distributed fairly in the university
- Performs inspection of the University water line to identify leakages and doing minor & major repairing of the same
- Doing minor & major repair of plumbing works in the University.
- Installs pipes and fixtures such as sinks and toilets in new and old building in the University.
- Attending to major and minor repair of the sewer pipes in the University.
- Attending to minor and minor repair of the sewer line, waste drainage and waste pipes.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
How to Apply
Applicants MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission(EACC)
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Directorate of Criminal Investigation(DCI)
Interested applicants are advised to visit Chuka University website www.chuka.ac.ke for the conditions for eligibility, requirements and other details for all the positions
Method Of Application:
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and submit their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Thursday 21st December, 2017
Vice-Chancellor Chuka University P.O. Box 109-60400 Chuka
Chuka University is an equal opportunity employer. Physically Challenged People are encouraged to apply.
Share this post with your Friends: