Chuka University Job Vacancy : Medical Officer
The medical officer of health will in addition to the provision of diagnostic and curative services to students and staff acts as the head of the University Health Unit
Table of Contents
Qualifications for the Medical Officer Job
- Must have a Bachelors of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized institution
- Must be registered by the Medical Practitioners & Dentists Board as a Medical practitioner.
- Should demonstrate exemplary work performance.
- Have at least three (3) years’ experience as a Medical Officer
Medical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Admit and manage patients within the Health Unit and outside the University.
- Refer patients for specialized investigations such as Scan, X-rays MRIs etc.
- Provide medical services to patients and other clients
- Refer patients to specialists where necessary.
- Manage and ensure proper operation of the University Health Unit.
- Organizing, planning and controlling resources available in the Health Unit
- Supervise staff under Her/Him
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
How to Apply
Applicants MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission(EACC)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation(DCI)
Interested applicants are advised to visit Chuka University website www.chuka.ac.ke for the conditions for eligibility, requirements and other details for all the positions Method Of Application: Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae. Applicants should request their referees to write and submit their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Thursday 21st December, 2017Vice-Chancellor Chuka University P.O. Box 109-60400 Chuka Chuka University is an equal opportunity employer. Physically Challenged People are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: