Chuka University Job Vacancy For Laboratory Technologist, Application Details
Chuka University, the 9th Public University to be established in Kenya and the second Public University to be charted, located in serene breathtaking scenery 186 Kms from Nairobi, invites suitably qualified, highly competent and self-driven candidates to fill the following Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies.
Table of Contents
Medical Laboratory Technologist Job Requirements
- Must have a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science.
- Should demonstrate exemplary work performance.
- Must have 3 years work experience in a Medical Laboratory
- Should have knowledge and experience in using computerized management information systems applications and tools.
Duties for the Medical Laboratory Technologist Job
- Ensure quality techniques and efficiency of reporting, recording and postage of laboratory results.
- Perform general laboratory procedures for pathological investigation.
- Guide and assist medical laboratory technologists and technicians
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: