Christian Health Association of Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for USAID Chief of Party NGO, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Christian Health Association of Kenya Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Christian Health Association of Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Christian Health Association of Kenya is a national faith-based organization dedicated to promoting access to quality healthcare through health service delivery, health systems strengthening, community systems support and partnerships.
CHAK has been implementing TB programmes across the country through the support of the various national mechanisms and also through her member health facilities across the county.
WE are currently looking for seeking suitable candidates for various positions to support and implement a national TB programme under the anticipated USAID – Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program.
This is a large 5-year national programme that will involve the MOH, Nation Tb mechanisms and institutions and the county government’s health programmes and systems.
The program is expected to work in closes collaboration with other UG national mechanisms delivering on policy, Tb care and treatment, capacity building outcomes.
Chief of Party
S/he will be responsible for the overall project strategy leadership and management oversight, operations, and supervision of project implementation and to ensure that the project meets its goals and reporting requirements.
The position holder will take a leadership role in coordination among USAID and key stakeholders and other implementing partners.
S/he will ensure High level of liaison with senior Government of Kenya institutions and senior level county and sub county-level government officials in order to impact the desired outcomes in policy and regulatory environment to support expansion and consolidation of Tb intervention for better outcomes
Chief of Party Job Requirements:
- Minimum of Masters-level degree in public health, health administration, management, international health, or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of project management experience in large, health sector development programs that have implemented successful activities, especially in Tb, TB/HIV programs.
- A clear track record of leading projects of similar complexity and magnitude to the one being procured.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with government representatives, for-profit private sector entities, local community organizations, donors and other stakeholders, particularly at the sub-national level
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership, strategic thinking, and organizational, team- building and representational skills.
How to Apply
Applications with cover letter, detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, and names contacts of three Referees should be send to
or addressed to:
The General Secretary P.O. Box 30690 – 00100 GPO, Nairobi
Closing date for receiving all applications is 15th on May 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: