Chemonics Recruitment 2018 for Chief Of Party NGO, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Chemonics Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Chemonics Recruitment 2018
This anticipated two-year, $1-3.99 million USAID/Kenya HIV Private Sector project will engage private sector stakeholders to improve public health efforts in Kenya to help people who are at risk of HIV, living with the disease, or otherwise affected by it.
Kenya has made tremendous strides towards an AIDS-free generation and reaching the 90-90-90 targets, but additional gains in HIV service and resource provision
can be achieved by leveraging the private sector to alleviate the overburdened public sector.
Private sector engagement further contributes to overall public health efforts by ensuring long-term sustainability of HIV response.
In doing so, the Kenya HIV Private Sector project will increase the likelihood of both private and public sector entities to achieve their missions and amplify their reach within Kenya to expand HIV care and treatment.
The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Chief Of Party Job Responsibilities
- Provide overall program leadership, management, and technical direction to ensure all activities, staff, and partners achieve targeted results and meet reporting requirements
- Serve as a key liaison to the Kenya MOH, and coordinate activities with USAID, and other relevant counterparts and implementing partners
- Provide overall management and supervision of activity implementation, ensuring the program meets its stated goals, reporting directly to the designated USAID Contracting Officer’s Representative
- Ensure an integrated vision among components and program actors
- Identify issues and risks related to implementation in a timely manner, suggesting appropriate adjustments as needed
- Oversee project compliance, work planning, performance management, financial management, budgeting, and strategic communications
Qualifications for the Chief Of Party Job
- Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in public health, business administration, international development or a directly related field required
- Minimum 10 years of international development experience in designing, managing, and implementing projects of similar size and scope in H1V with significant private sector engagement and/or public private partnerships required
- Expert knowledge of the HIV health commodity, service delivery, and technical assistance landscape in Kenya
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing large teams in culturally diverse settings
- Professional fluency in reading, speaking, listening and writing in English required
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity: previous Chief of Party or executive leadership experience preferred
How to Apply
Send an electronic submission of your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by May 11, 2018, with “Chief of Party” in the subject line.
No telephone inquiries, please.
Finalists will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: