Charlie’s Bistro Job Vacancy 2018 for Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Charlie’s Bistro Job Vacancy 2018 for Supervisor, Application Details. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Charlie’s Bistro Job Vacancy 2018
- Schedule and manage all activities for restaurant staff according to guidelines and ensure proper uniform of staff at all times and provide assist to all guest and administer all requirements for meals.
- Maintain all restaurant equipment’s and records and ensure compliance to all standards and perform work according to hotel policies and procedures.
- Supervise all kitchen and dining room activities and ensure optimal quality of all production and coordinate with guests to maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and analyze all customer requirements and provide efficient response.
- Collaborate with manager to review all employee performance and provide training to increase all performance and monitor all guest requests efficiently to achieve all customer objectives and maintain knowledge on all liquor regulations.
- Manage all storage supplies and assign staff in all requisition activities and evaluate all daily specials.
- Oversee all work in shift and restock all supplies at end of shift and perform regular inspections on all equipment and recommend required repairs.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events
- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others
- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills
- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s/Diploma in Business Administration or Hospitality preferred
- Significant working experience in the hospitality industry and in management (High end restaurant)
- Front and back of house experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
- Ability to use restaurant management software(P.O.S)
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Decisive and critical thinker
How to Apply
If you feel you fit in the above role, please send your CV quoting the expected salary and the Job title as the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: